easy chair | design alp nuhoglu
Easy, minimal design provides high comfort in tight spaces. Ideal for waiting areas and break rooms. When they are aligned side-by-side in sequence it will create beautiful waiting area and you will save a lot of space. Also Easy chair very stylish solution for conference rooms. The wooden base version adds warmth and sincerity to the place where it is used. Apart from the offices, they are easily located in the libraries and conference rooms. Moreover, it’s a fantastic desk chair for contemporary hotel rooms. It can be used together Absolute tables. Steel sled base can be chrome or painted in various colors.
Wood base can be stained in desired finishes.
- Polyurethane bedding is injection molded into a metal frame
- Supported by steel springs and stainless steel legs
- Choices of upholstery are natural or artificial leather or premium fabrics.
- Legs are available in solid beech stained medium walnut, natural or black. Also solid American walnut.
- Can be special ordered (COM/COL)
- COM orders: 1.4 yards of fabric per chair
- COL orders: 1.9 square yards of real leather
- Suitable for both residential and commercial use
Dimensions: 20.5w | 21″d | 29″h | Seat 17″h
Availability for Quick ship:
- Turquoise Oslo fabric seat and sled base in stock.
- Only sled metal base is in stock. Wood base can be special ordered.
Base options: Polished chrome, mat chrome, static paint.
Upholstery options: Fabric, leather or artificial leather.
For fabric selection please check here: Material options.
PRODUCT DATA SHEET (Measurements in this data sheet are in centimeters)
Alp Nuhoglu started his foray into furniture design at a young age of 23, when he founded his very own furniture design company, DOR. He studied in Mimar Sinan University’s Industrial Products Design department in Istanbul, Turkey. He has worked at B&T Design between 1999 and 2010 as a product designer and creative director. In 2016 he started his own independent design firm T’AN.
Talip Aysan founded his Istanbul based company B&T Designs in 1993. At the heart of their brand were three key words: “better”, “desirable” and “ worthy”. They would go on to build their, now, global company on those words and ideals. The result was a line of instant classics that can be appreciated by any design fan.
High quality commercial grade, fresh, minimally designed, very unique line of collection.
Today, B & T exports stunning modern products to over 50 countries including the United States and Canada. Their design team of top Turkish and European designers such as Alp Nuhoglu, Tanju Ozelgin, Sezgin Aksu, Silvia Suardi create groundbreaking modern designs such as the Green Lounge Chair, Pop Modular Sofa, Pera Chair Range, Absolut Table, Morph Sofa and so on..