pera barstool wood base | design alp nuhoglu
Pera product family includes large range of different base and seat options. Pera is one of B&T’s early designs and one of the most popular ones. Even though Pera seats simply formed, scoop shape of the seat provides very comfortable seating. Lean foot options and the instantly recognizable form of the Pera Chairs and Pera Stools, make it possible to become a common seat of different places. Mid-Century inspired form and easy going design of the Pera Series made it one of the best sellers for B&T for many years. This chair and stool range is also injection molded polyurethane foam and steel structure. With its all-base options perfectly fine for any commercial project. B&T’s all graded in materials and colors approved for this chair. Metal bases can be polished or matte chrome. They can also be ordered painted in certain colors. Sled base is solid steel. Ellipse base comes swivel by standard. Wood bases made of solid beech and can be finished in B&T’s standard wood stains. Height adjustable barstool base also available in many color and finish options. It is very easy to assemble and disassemble. Thanks to ease of assembling, this chair shipped to most projects not-assembled to save customers some transportation cost. Robust structure of the Pera products makes it perfect choice for any scale commercial project.
- Polyurethane bedding is injection molded into a metal frame
- Choices of upholstery are natural or artificial leather or premium fabrics.
- Legs are available in matte or glossy chrome plated or electrostatic
powder coated in various colors as per RAL code
- Can be special ordered (COM/COL)
- COM orders: 1.6 yards of fabric per chair
- COL orders: 2.0 square yards of real leather
- Suitable for both residential and commercial use
PRODUCT DATA SHEET (Measurements in this data sheet are in centimeters)
- Bar Height: 18″w | 24″d | 37″h | Seat 29″h
- Counter Height: 18″w | 24″d | 31″h | Seat 24″h
availability colors for quick ship:
- White eco leather.
- Taupe eco-leather.
- Grey eco-leather.
- Dark Grey wool.
- Camira Blazer (CUZ39) orange wool.
- Any other color/material can be special ordered.
- Base options for special order: Beech wood; natural, walnut or black stained finishes.
- Upholstery options: Fabric, leather or artificial leather.
Alp Nuhoglu started his foray into furniture design at a young age of 23, when he founded his very own furniture design company, DOR. He studied in Mimar Sinan University’s Industrial Products Design department in Istanbul, Turkey. He has worked at B&T Design between 1999 and 2010 as a product designer and creative director. In 2016 he started his own independent design firm T’AN.
Talip Aysan founded his Istanbul based company B&T Designs in 1993. At the heart of their brand were three key words: “better”, “desirable” and “ worthy”. They would go on to build their, now, global company on those words and ideals. The result was a line of instant classics that can be appreciated by any design fan.
High quality commercial grade, fresh, minimally designed, very unique line of collection.
Today, B & T exports stunning modern products to over 50 countries including the United States and Canada. Their design team of top Turkish and European designers such as Alp Nuhoglu, Tanju Ozelgin, Sezgin Aksu, Silvia Suardi create groundbreaking modern designs such as the Green Lounge Chair, Pop Modular Sofa, Pera Chair Range, Absolut Table, Morph Sofa and so on..