Point Sofa’s transitional yet very elegant design makes it suitable for almost any style. It has a quilted pattern consisting of rhytmic geometric shapes. The spacious seating surface, wooden feet bring home comfort and coziness to any space you install this sofa. With hardwood frame and rubber belts Point is very sturdy sofa for very heavy use. Sewing details on the sofa showcases B&T’s upholstery masters’ tailoring skills. It is compatible with Noa, Sini, Yonca, Modest, Nest tables, it can be a common product of spaces with different design concept. It maybe ordered with contrasting or tone on tone small pillows. It can be ordered in fabric, leather or artificial leather otprions.
- Commercial grade hardwood frame and metal sections.
- High density resilient foam.
- Choices of upholstery are natural or artificial leather or premium fabrics.
- Solid wood base can be offered in various different finishes.
- Can be special ordered (COM/COL)
- Suitable for both residential and commercial use
Availability: Special order only. Lead time 8-10 weeks.
For fabric selection please check here: Material options.
- Armchair: Inches 39w | 30d | 27.5h | 16sh | 22 seat depth.
- Two-Seater Sofa : Inches 73w | 30d | 27.5h | 16sh | 22 seat depth.
- Three-Seater Sofa: Inches 86.5w | 30d | 27.5h | 16sh | 22 seat depth.
- Three-Seater Sofa: Inches 100w | 30d | 27.5h | 16sh | 22 seat depth.
COM | COL requirements:
- Armchair: 4.5 yards fabric, faux leather. 8 sq. yard leather.
- Two-Seat Sofa: 7 yards fabric, faux leather. 11 sq. yard leather.
- Three-Seat Sofa: 12 yards fabric, faux leather. 18 sq. yard leather.
- Four-Seat Sofa: 14 yards fabric, faux leather. 21 sq. yard leather.
PRODUCT DATA SHEET (Measurements in this data sheet are in centimeters)
B&T Design Team is a team of architects, engineers, welders and carpenters all work at B&T’s own factory for long time. Any piece designed, developed by this team is result of long discussions, many sketches and in some cases after trashing dozens of prototype products. The result is always very well made, carefully tailored, flawless pieces. B&T supplies many projects in Japan, Australia and Europe. Most of these projects have custom designed pieces developed by B&T Design Team. Hence, the team influenced a lot from Japan’s pure minimalism and Europe’s sense of aesthetics.
Talip Aysan founded his Istanbul based company B&T Designs in 1993. At the heart of their brand were three key words: “better”, “desirable” and “ worthy”. They would go on to build their, now, global company on those words and ideals. The result was a line of instant classics that can be appreciated by any design fan.
High quality commercial grade, fresh, minimally designed, very unique line of collection.
Today, B & T exports stunning modern products to over 50 countries including the United States and Canada. Their design team of top Turkish and European designers such as Alp Nuhoglu, Tanju Ozelgin, Sezgin Aksu, Silvia Suardi create groundbreaking modern designs such as the Green Lounge Chair, Pop Modular Sofa, Pera Chair Range, Absolut Table, Morph Sofa and so on..