rift armchair | wood or metal base
- Polyurethane bedding is injection molded into a metal frame
- Supported by steel or wood legs
- Choices of upholstery are natural or artificial leather or premium fabrics.
- Can be special ordered (COM/COL)
- Offered in wood or steel legs option
- Suitable for both residential and commercial use
- For fabric selection please check here: Material options.
PRODUCT DATA SHEET (Measurements in this data sheet are in centimeters)
Side: 21″w | 22″d | 33″h | Seat 18″h
Arm: 21″w | 22″d | 33″h | Seat 18″h
Availability for Quick ship: Currently available for custom orders only. ETA 10-12 weeks.
- Metal base chrome plated, white powder coated, black powder coated.
- Wood base finished in desired stain. Standard wood base is beechwood walnut stained.
- Metal dowel base.
- Wood dowel base.
Upholstery options: We recommend textile fabric or genuine leather for Rift Chairs.
Side Chair: 1.7 yards of fabric per chair or 33 square feet of real leather.
Arm Chairs: 2 yards of fabric per chair or 35 square feet of real leather.
* Add .2 yards for the different color piping.
B&T Design Team
B&T Design Team is a team of architect, engineer, welder and carpenter all work at B&T’s own factory for long time. Any piece designed, developed by this team is result of long discussions, many sketches and in some cases after trashing dozens of prototype products. The result is always very well made, carefully tailored, flawless pieces. B&T supplies many projects in Japan, Australia and Europe. Most of these projects have custom designed pieces developed by B&T Design Team. Hence, the team influenced a lot from Japan’s pure minimalism and Europe’s sense of aesthetics.
Talip Aysan founded his Istanbul based company B&T Designs in 1993. At the heart of their brand were three key words: “better”, “desirable” and “ worthy”. They would go on to build their, now, global company on those words and ideals. The result was a line of instant classics that can be appreciated by any design fan.
High quality commercial grade, fresh, minimally designed, very unique line of collection.
Today, B & T exports stunning modern products to over 50 countries including the United States and Canada. Their design team of top Turkish and European designers such as Alp Nuhoglu, Tanju Ozelgin, Sezgin Aksu, Silvia Suardi create groundbreaking modern designs such as the Green Lounge Chair, Pop Modular Sofa, Pera Chair Range, Absolut Table, Morph Sofa and so on..