round armchair | swivel wood base
This gorgeous and comfortable swivel chair has a rounded seat and swivel wood legs with metal sections to enforce durability. Design of the seat and base reflects the consistent aesthetic taste. The luxe upholstery gives an expensive, sturdy feeling to this chic chair. Perfect choice for any modern living or lounge spaces. Whatever angle you choose to curl up in, you’ll be embraced by the round warmth of this chair by designer Alp Nuhoglu.
- Commercial grade high quality injection-molded foam.
- Choices of upholstery are natural or artificial leather or premium fabrics.
- Swivel base.
- Wooden legs available in natural, walnut or black stains.
- Can be special ordered (COM/COL)
- Suitable for both residential and commercial use.
- Maharam, Kvadrat and Camira fabrics are available as graded in fabrics for special orders. Minimum quantity applies.
Dimensions: Inches 30dia | 26h | Seat 16h
Availability for quick ship:
- Taupe linen (Sabine taupe).
- Light blue linen (Sabine aqua).
- Turquoise fabric. (Oslo).
- We always have Round Chair in stock in different colors and materials. Please contact us for current stock info.
- Any other color/material can be special ordered.
COM orders: 3.5 yards of fabric or faux leather per chair.
COL orders: 6.0 square yards of real leather.
For fabric selection please check here: Material options
PRODUCT DATA SHEET (Measurements in this data sheet are in centimeters)
Alp Nuhoglu started his foray into furniture design at a young age of 23, when he founded his very own furniture design company, DOR. He studied in Mimar Sinan University’s Industrial Products Design department in Istanbul, Turkey. He has worked at B&T Design between 1999 and 2010 as a product designer and creative director. In 2016 he started his own independent design firm T’AN.
Talip Aysan founded his Istanbul based company B&T Designs in 1993. At the heart of their brand were three key words: “better”, “desirable” and “ worthy”. They would go on to build their, now, global company on those words and ideals. The result was a line of instant classics that can be appreciated by any design fan.
High quality commercial grade, fresh, minimally designed, very unique line of collection.
Today, B & T exports stunning modern products to over 50 countries including the United States and Canada. Their design team of top Turkish and European designers such as Alp Nuhoglu, Tanju Ozelgin, Sezgin Aksu, Silvia Suardi create groundbreaking modern designs such as the Green Lounge Chair, Pop Modular Sofa, Pera Chair Range, Absolut Table, Morph Sofa and so on..