simple modern seating units
Simple Modular System is a perfect seating solution for waiting areas, lobbies, break rooms with large space. Large range of different modular forms allow you to create various types of seating areas such as linear, circular or U-shaped. There are double side or conventional one side seating option modules. Metal base can be specified either as standard chrome or powder painted in various color options. You may also order each unit in different color. In many installations our clients installed Simple Sofa together with Tred Sofa Table and Green Chairs.
- Sturdy, corner blocked solid wood frame.
- Curved or straight units. Unlimited combinations.
- Seat cushions are high resiliency foam with Polyester.
- Back cushions are fiber down blend in a down proof cambric shell.
- Loose cushions with removable covers for seat and back
- Rubber webbing suspension.
- Choices of upholstery are natural or artificial leather or premium fabrics.
- Solid wood base can be offered in various different finishes.
- Can be special ordered (COM/COL)
- Suitable for both residential and commercial use
Availability: Special order only. Lead time 8-10 weeks.
For fabric selection please check here: Material options.
- Single-Side Seat: Inches 84 wide side // 52 small side | 31d | 29h | 16.5sh | 20 seat depth.
- Double-Side Seat Small : Inches 73w | 30d | 27.5h | 16sh | 22 seat depth.
- Double-Side Seat 1 : Inches 90.5 wider side // 45 smaller side | 31d | 29h | 16.5sh | 20 seat depth.
- Double-Side Seat 2 : Inches 84 wider side // 52 smaller side | 31d | 29h | 16.5sh | 20 seat depth.
PRODUCT DATA SHEET (Measurements in this data sheet are in centimeters)
B&T Design Team is a team of architects, engineers, welders and carpenters all work at B&T’s own factory for long time. Any piece designed, developed by this team is result of long discussions, many sketches and in some cases after trashing dozens of prototype products. The result is always very well made, carefully tailored, flawless pieces. B&T supplies many projects in Japan, Australia and Europe. Most of these projects have custom designed pieces developed by B&T Design Team. Hence, the team influenced a lot from Japan’s pure minimalism and Europe’s sense of aesthetics.
Talip Aysan founded his Istanbul based company B&T Designs in 1993. At the heart of their brand were three key words: “better”, “desirable” and “ worthy”. They would go on to build their, now, global company on those words and ideals. The result was a line of instant classics that can be appreciated by any design fan.
High quality commercial grade, fresh, minimally designed, very unique line of collection.
Today, B & T exports stunning modern products to over 50 countries including the United States and Canada. Their design team of top Turkish and European designers such as Alp Nuhoglu, Tanju Ozelgin, Sezgin Aksu, Silvia Suardi create groundbreaking modern designs such as the Green Lounge Chair, Pop Modular Sofa, Pera Chair Range, Absolut Table, Morph Sofa and so on..