Slim Sofa is a typical example of B&T’s meticulous manufacturing technics and passion to use high quality raw material. Width of the legs metal profile matches the width of the skinny arms. Form of the seat and seat back divided into two sections to provide extra comfort. Front half of the seat if slightly higher than the rear half of the seat. This specific form provides extra support to legs. Also bottom half of the seat back is slightly inflated and that provides extra comfort to lower back.
Single seater version also offered with cast aluminum swivel base in addition to standard four-legged version. Slim matches nicely with Gordon Table family when installed together. Armchair, loveseat and full length sofa versions are available.
features | stock
- Very sleek and clean design.
- Commercial grade hardwood frame.
- High density resilient foam.
- Choices of upholstery are natural or artificial leather or premium fabrics.
- Metal legs can be offered in various different paint colors or chrome.
- Can be special ordered (COM/COL)
- Suitable for both residential and commercial use
- Dark Grey Camira Blazer (CUZ 30) wool in stock.
- Anything else can be special ordered. Lead time 8-10 weeks.
- For fabric selection please check here: Material options.
- Armchair : Inches 27.5 | 30d | 31h | 17sh | 21.6 seat depth.
- Two-Seater Sofa : Inches 51 | 30d | 31h | 17sh | 21.6 seat depth.
- Three-Seater Sofa : Inches 75 | 30d | 31h | 17sh | 21.6 seat depth.
PRODUCT DATA SHEET (Measurements in this data sheet are in centimeters)
B&T Design Team is a team of architects, engineers, welders and carpenters all work at B&T’s own factory for long time. Any piece designed, developed by this team is result of long discussions, many sketches and in some cases after trashing dozens of prototype products. The result is always very well made, carefully tailored, flawless pieces. B&T supplies many projects in Japan, Australia and Europe. Most of these projects have custom designed pieces developed by B&T Design Team. Hence, the team influenced a lot from Japan’s pure minimalism and Europe’s sense of aesthetics.
Talip Aysan founded his Istanbul based company B&T Designs in 1993. At the heart of their brand were three key words: “better”, “desirable” and “ worthy”. They would go on to build their, now, global company on those words and ideals. The result was a line of instant classics that can be appreciated by any design fan.
High quality commercial grade, fresh, minimally designed, very unique line of collection.
Today, B & T exports stunning modern products to over 50 countries including the United States and Canada. Their design team of top Turkish and European designers such as Alp Nuhoglu, Tanju Ozelgin, Sezgin Aksu, Silvia Suardi create groundbreaking modern designs such as the Green Lounge Chair, Pop Modular Sofa, Pera Chair Range, Absolut Table, Morph Sofa and so on..