If comfort and formal look important for you; Soft will be the right choice for your office or home. Single, double and three seater versions are available. Foam used on back cushions molded in a tilted way to provide extra support for your lower back. Soft sofa made out of hardwood frames and padded with comfortable commercial grade foam sections. Minimal yet very familiar design of the sofa makes it easily match in any environment. Soft sofa can be ordered in B&T’s graded in fabric, leather and artificial leather selections. COM/COL acceptable.
- Sturdy, corner blocked solid wood frame
- Seat cushions are high resiliency foam with Polyester.
- Back cushions are fiber down blend in a down proof cambric shell.
- Loose cushions with removable covers for seat and back
- Rubber webbing suspension.
- Choices of upholstery are natural or artificial leather or premium fabrics.
- Solid wood base can be offered in various different finishes.
- Can be special ordered (COM/COL)
- Suitable for both residential and commercial use
Availability: Special order only. Lead time 8-10 weeks.
For fabric selection please check here: Material options.
- Armchair: Inches 29w | 29d | 30h | 16sh | 21.6 seat depth.
- Two-Seat Sofa : Inches 55w | 29d | 30h | 16sh | 21.6 seat depth.
- Three-Seat Sofa : Inches 79w | 29d | 30h | 16sh | 21.6 seat depth.
PRODUCT DATA SHEET (Measurements in this data sheet are in centimeters)
- Armchair: 6.5 yards fabric or faux leather. 10 sq. yards for genuine leather or hide.
- Two-Seat Sofa : 8.5 yards fabric or faux leather. 14 sq. yards for genuine leather or hide.
- Three-Seat Sofa : 10 yards fabric or faux leather. 16 sq. yards for genuine leather or hide.
B&T Design Team is a team of architects, engineers, welders and carpenters all work at B&T’s own factory for long time. Any piece designed, developed by this team is result of long discussions, many sketches and in some cases after trashing dozens of prototype products. The result is always very well made, carefully tailored, flawless pieces. B&T supplies many projects in Japan, Australia and Europe. Most of these projects have custom designed pieces developed by B&T Design Team. Hence, the team influenced a lot from Japan’s pure minimalism and Europe’s sense of aesthetics.
Talip Aysan founded his Istanbul based company B&T Designs in 1993. At the heart of their brand were three key words: “better”, “desirable” and “ worthy”. They would go on to build their, now, global company on those words and ideals. The result was a line of instant classics that can be appreciated by any design fan.
High quality commercial grade, fresh, minimally designed, very unique line of collection.
Today, B & T exports stunning modern products to over 50 countries including the United States and Canada. Their design team of top Turkish and European designers such as Alp Nuhoglu, Tanju Ozelgin, Sezgin Aksu, Silvia Suardi create groundbreaking modern designs such as the Green Lounge Chair, Pop Modular Sofa, Pera Chair Range, Absolut Table, Morph Sofa and so on..