zone swivel chair with or without casters
Zone at the intersection of elegance and simplicity is a chair with an integral body. Very sleek, minimally designed office chair. Many different base options lets you personalise this chair to your own taste. The legs can be coated in static paint colors; same color as the fabric upholstery or any color of your choice. Mechanism used on this office chair up and down as well as tilt back motions.The single body of the chair allows the sitting area and the back to move in parallel. It can be ordered as regular or high back. Also with or without arm.
- Bases: 4 prong steel base with our without castors.
- Supported by Polished to mirror cast aluminum
- Choices of upholstery are natural or artificial leather or premium fabrics.
- Can be special ordered (COM/COL)
- 3 Year Warranty
- COM orders: 2 yards of fabric per chair
- COL orders: 3 square yards of real leather
- Suitable for both residential and commercial use
- Regular without arm: Inches 22w | 22.5d | 39h | 17.5sh | 17.5sd
- Regular with arm: Inches 23w | 22.5d | 39h | 17.5sh | 17.5sd | 26.3 arm height
- High back without arm: Inches 22w | 22.5d | 50.4h | 17.5sh | 17.5sd
- High back with arm: Inches 23w | 22.5d | 50.4h | 17.5sh | 17.5sd | 26.3 arm height
- Availability for Quick ship: Currently available for custom orders only. ETA 8-12 weeks.
- Base options: Static paint in any RAL color code.
- Upholstery options: Fabric, leather or artificial leather.
For fabric selection please check here: Material options
PRODUCT DATA SHEET (Measurements in this data sheet are in centimeters)
B&T Design Team
B&T Design Team is a team of architect, engineer, welder and carpenter all work at B&T’s own factory for long time. Any piece designed, developed by this team is result of long discussions, many sketches and in some cases after trashing dozens of prototype products. The result is always very well made, carefully tailored, flawless pieces. B&T supplies many projects in Japan, Australia and Europe. Most of these projects have custom designed pieces developed by B&T Design Team. Hence, the team influenced a lot from Japan’s pure minimalism and Europe’s sense of aesthetics.
Talip Aysan founded his Istanbul based company B&T Designs in 1993. At the heart of their brand were three key words: “better”, “desirable” and “ worthy”. They would go on to build their, now, global company on those words and ideals. The result was a line of instant classics that can be appreciated by any design fan.
High quality commercial grade, fresh, minimally designed, very unique line of collection.
Today, B & T exports stunning modern products to over 50 countries including the United States and Canada. Their design team of top Turkish and European designers such as Alp Nuhoglu, Tanju Ozelgin, Sezgin Aksu, Silvia Suardi create groundbreaking modern designs such as the Green Lounge Chair, Pop Modular Sofa, Pera Chair Range, Absolut Table, Morph Sofa and so on..